Production SupervisorGround Effects is looking for a Production Supervisor to assist and support one of our facilities in Windsor, Ontario. Ground Effects Ltd.
- Comply with the provisions of the O.H.S.A. and requirements and take every precaution reasonable in the circumstances for the protection of the workers.
- Ensure that general housekeeping practices are adhered to.
- Ensure that daily preventive maintenance schedules are being adhered to.
- Establish and maintain communication with other people in roles of responsibility to ensure that production is operating effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that employees are following all rules and codes of conduct.
- Ensure that all new personnel receives appropriate training on their job so that they are aware of Quality, Productivity and Safety requirements.
- Provide leadership and direction to direct reports which includes work assignments, attendance management and performance management.
- Ensure production quota's are being met.
- Familiar with IATF and ISO requirements.
- A minimum of Grade 12 education, with completion of post secondary education preferred.
- Blue print reading knowledge.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Demonstrate computer skills.
- Must be meeting standards of current position.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please reply by email to email@example.com or by fax to 519-946-0185.
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.